TOMORROW is your reward for being safe TODAY!
H2S Safety Trailer
In a collaborative effort between OOGEEP and the Southeastern Ohio Oil and Gas Association (SOOGA), a special H2S Safety Trailer was developed as a proactive safety measure for oilfield personnel working on well sites with potential H2S exposure. The trailer is managed, maintained and operated by the professional safety staff of O’Brien Safety Services, Marietta, Ohio. The trailer is available for use, upon request, and is equipped with H2S monitors, gas monitors, fans, self-rescue masks and other safety equipment. These ongoing safety measures are provided to safely mitigate and prevent potential rescue situations. Click here for more information.
- Cabot Gives Back to Susquehanna County First Responders March 28, 2019
- Letter: Warm thoughts February 9, 2019
- Letter: We should be thankful for response to weather February 6, 2019
- Stark County firefighters attend free training on oil and gas incident response December 18, 2018
- Ohio Safety Congress & Expo March 11 - 13, 2019